1. General Studies Paper 1 (200 marks, duration: 2hrs)
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion
- Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
2. General Studies Paper 2 - CSAT (200 marks, duration: 2hrs)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability;
- Decision making and problem solving;
- General mental ability;
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X level)