Essay Assessment Program (EAP)- 2022
- 1 essay topic at the end of every week (Preferably Saturday)
- Adequate focus on coverage of different categories of Essays such as Socio-Economic, philosophical etc.
- Standard Essay Topics as per the recent UPSC pattern.
- Flexibility to write essay on any day as per students’ convenience.
- Good Essays based on various qualitative parameters will be shared for fellow aspirants’ reference, whenever our team finds such essays on specific topics.
- Evaluationwill be done within 24-48 hours.
- Detailed Feedback including micro-observations and suggestions on introduction, logic and progressive flow of writing, coverage of various dimensions, use of quotes, examples etc.
- Personalised session with mentors for queries related to evaluation and essay-writing approach.
- Tips and suggestions on enhancement of essay-writing skills by Rank Holders and Experienced Mentors on regular intervals.
|12th June to 10th July'22
||5 weeks (After Prelims)
|12th June to 14th Aug'22
||10 weeks (After Prelims)
|30th Jan to 14th Aug'22
||18 weeks (Full Program)
- Duration: 18 weeks
- Topics to be provided on every weekend (Either on Saturday or Sunday)
- 2 essay choices will be provided, out of which 1 to be written.
- Starting from 30th Jan’22 to 20th March’22 ( First 8 weeks)
- Prelims Break of 76 days i.e. from to 21st March to 5th June.
- Program to be resumed on11th June and will continue till14th Aug’22 (10 weeks)
Steps to be followed in Essay Assessment Program (EAP)
- 1) Register yourself for the program
- 2) 2 Topics will be posted in the first half of every Saturday/Sunday on our telegram channel (@DashoVidyaIAS)
- 3) Student has to attempt any one of the above essay topics
- 4) Write Essay preferably on DashoVidya’sEssay sheet or students may use plain A4 Sheet with proper margin. Download DashoVidya's Blank Essay Sheet
- 5) Required credentials (as mentioned in our Essay sheet) must be correctly provided even if students are using plain A4 sheets.
- 6) Leave initial page blank for feedback and start writing Essay from the next page (Pg 2).
- 7) Once you complete writing, convert your essay sheet into a PDF file. You may use Document Scanner/Adobe Scanner application for scanning and for converting them into PDF, use Small pdf/ I love pdf.
- 8) Please try to compress the PDF before sending for evaluation
- 9) Rename the PDF file as – Full Name_Essay Topic/Theme in short_Date of uploading/posting topic
For e.g. – If your name is ABC, Essay topic is Technology cannot replace manpower and Date of posting question is 30th January, 2022 then the PDF file should be renamed as ABC_Technology Vs Manpower_300122
- 10) Send your Essay at firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation and detailed feedback
- 11) Get your evaluated essay within 24-48 hrs at your registered email ID