PRELIMS TEST SERIES 2022
- 1) Number of tests – 16 (6 Sectional Tests + 3 Combined Revision Tests + 1 Test on Budget & Economic Survey + 6 Full Length Mock Tests)
- 2) Coverage – Static plus previous 12 months Current Affairs
- 3) MCQs primarily based on NCERTs
- 4) 20-25% weightage to Current Affairs in each test
- 5) Standard questions based on UPSC pattern
- 6) Detailed & Insightful explanations
- 7) Flexibility to take tests as per students’ convenience
- 8) Performance Analysis – All India Rank, Paper wise Analysis, Difficulty Level Analysis etc.
- 9) Mentoring & Counseling – Strategy, Time Management, MCQs Solving skills & techniques etc.
- ❉ Full Test Series (16 tests): 999/-
- ❉ For 6 Full Length Mock Tests: 600/-
|S.No.||Test Date||Test Syllabus||Current Affairs coverage (Months)|
|1||27th Feb||Polity||May & June, 2021|
|2||6th March||Economy||July & August, 2021|
|3||13th March||Modern History||September, 2021|
|4||20th March||Ancient, Medieval and Art & Culture||October, 2021|
|5||27th March||Geography and Environment||November, 2021|
|6||3rd April||Science & Technology||December, 2021|
|Combined Revision Test|
|7||10th April||Polity & Economy||January, 2022|
|8||16th April||History||February, 2022|
|9||22nd April||Geography Environment and Science & Technology||March, 2022|
|10||28th April||Budget, Economic Survey, India Year Book, Government Schemes & Policies|
|Mock Tests (Full Length)|
|11||5th May||Mock Test 1||April, 2022|
|12||9th May||Mock Test 2||May, June & July|
|13||13th May||Mock Test 3||Aug, Sept & Oct|
|14||17th May||Mock Test 4||Nov, Dec & Jan|
|15||21st May||Mock Test 5||Feb, March & April|
|16||25th May||Mock Test 6||Current Affairs of Past 12 months|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1) Are 16 tests enough to revise and practice the entire syllabus?
Ans-. Definitely, instead of making you feel over burdened with numerous tests, we have provided you with an optimum number of tests which consists of sectional, combined as well as full length mock tests. Adequate focus has been given to GS Static syllabus + Current Affairs.
2) How will these tests ensure revision of GS Static Syllabus?
Ans-. We have designed this test series in such a manner that all the relevant subjects are being covered in sectional tests. Also, Combined Revision Tests and Full Length Tests will ensure multiple revision of GS Static Syllabus.
3) What is the weightage of Current Affairs in this Test Series?
Ans-. 20-25% weightage is given to Current Affairs in each test paper. Also, a separate test has been designed which will consist questions from Budget, Economic Survey, Indian Year Book and Government Policies & Schemes. Be assured, Current Affairs of all the 12 months (May’21- April’22) will be covered twice in a gradual manner.
4) Can we analyse our performance at the end of each test?
Ans-. Yes, of course. Students can assess their performance through various indicators such as Score, Highest Marks, Rank, Sectional Performance, Difficulty Level Analysis etc. which will help them to improve and work upon their weak areas on a regular basis.
For further details/clarifications; write us @email@example.com or contact us @ 8595852855